Forum Title: Casement window need replacement lever
I have two windows like this with broken lever handles. I've hunted around and cannot find replacements - everything is either for crank handles or twist handles. Anyone know where I can find this type of handle? I've looked for a name brand on the window, but can't find anything. Thanks in advance!
Category: Windows & Doors Post By: EMILY BARNES (Erie, PA), 01/14/2019

You got it. You'll need to order them without any wooden jambs. Or if you go good quality, you can order the extension jambs in many species already cut to the width and length you need for each window. They can come loose or they can be factory attached for an additional fee.... If you are sure of the depth you need, it can be a real time saver to have them attached. No need to get everything shimmed just perfect before nailing. You'll have to do a cost comparison to determine if it is worth it to you.

- BRETT RHODES (Pueblo, CO), 02/05/2019

Something in this old thread might be what you need. Look it over, click on the links in that thread and let us know.

- D Tucker (New York, NY), 02/16/2019

Thanks! Those are both very helpful - I'm working on removing the broken one, I'll update once I make some progress. Ben

- Vincent J. (Cincinnati, OH), 02/28/2019

Tips & Assistance For Homeowners

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-506-9527